CAST WINES VISITATION POLICIES FOR TASTINGS & EXPERIENCES
The safety of our guests and our staff, while providing a relaxed and enjoyable experience, continue to be our primary objectives. We will be following procedures established in consideration of Sonoma County and the State of California’s guidelines as part of the resumption of our activities.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW REQUIRED
Reservations are required to visit our property. We will not be able to accommodate your visit without a reservation. Hours of operation are currently 10:00am to 5:00pm Friday through Sunday. The final reservation for the day is at 3:00pm. Please visit www.castwines.com to make your reservations or call us at (707) 431-1225 should you have questions. Several options are available for members and guests. Our maximum group size is six people per reservation.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR YOUR VISIT
Check-in for tasting reservations will be located near the entrance to our gardens from the parking lot. Only guests with reservations or confirmed curbside pick-up times will be permitted on the property. All tastings will be by seated, outdoor table service.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we require that face masks be worn by all guests during your visit as you transition through the property before and after your tasting. Only while you are seated for your tasting will the wearing of face masks not be required. Visitors are asked to bring their own face masks. Without a face mask, we will not be able to accommodate your visit. This is for the safety of all of our guests and staff.
- Currently, guests must be 21 or over to visit.
- At this time, we prefer no dogs to be brought on the property. Should you choose to bring your pets, please be sure they are on a leash and they stay in your designated area with you.
- For the safety of our staff, we will be a cashless operation. Please use credit cards for payment whenever possible.
TASTING/VISITATION PROGRAM – WINE CLUB MEMBERS
Club members are offered reserved seating on our member terrace and member pricing on bottle purchases (1/2 bottle per person is encouraged).
TASTING PROGRAM – NON-MEMBERS
Our tasting program will include a selection of five wines, alongside a food pairing with each option. Currently we are offering a morning flight paired with small delightfully refreshing bites for $30 per person from 10am-11:30am. We are also offering an Afternoon tasting that includes a bit more substantial bites to pair with your wines for $35 per person from 12pm-1:30pm and finally, we offer an “End of the day” tasting called Nail in the Coffin in which you end your day with us, take in the views and enjoy a slightly different wine flight and food pairing for $40 per person (available from 2pm-3:30pm).
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All staff members are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting locations.
- We have rearranged our furnishings and tasting areas to assure a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing between seated tasting areas. Please do not move any furniture. Instead, ask a staff member for assistance.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touch points. Disposable menus will be provided for single use.
- Common areas like restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous handwashing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
Please note that we will continue to modify our policies as the circumstances or the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California change.
We reserve the right to refuse access or service to customers who (1) display any symptoms consistent with COVID-19; (2) fail to comply with our social distancing protocols; and/or (3) fail to wear a face mask.