08/18/2021 | 6PM - 7:30PM
8500 Dry Creek Road
Geyserville, CA 95441
Explore Handcrafted Wines
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
6pm – 7:30pm CT
Join us and CAST Wines proprietor, Jack Seifrick as he takes you on a tasting journey through his limited quantity handmade wines using old-world techniques that highlight the very best of Northern California. Jack will walk us through a tasting of 5 wines from his vineyard in the Dry Creek Valley in California.
At this exclusive in-person tasting you will have the opportunity to try:
- Sparkling Blanc de Noirs, NV, Napa Valley
- 2020 Grenache Blanc, Front Porch Farm Vineyard, Russian River Valley
- 2019 Pinot Noir, Bacigalupi Vineyard, Russian River Valley
- Old Vine Zinfandel, Watson Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley
- “Incantation” Proprietary Bordeaux Red Blend
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at the Commune on North Loop.